At Brandikonic, we believe in the confidentiality and security of your information. We completely respect your privacy rights. We take a different types of measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of information, as no method of internet transmission or storage is completely secure. Also, note that we may retain and store your information in our databases and systems even after your Brandikonic account is deactivated as long as we have a legitimate purpose to do so and under applicable law.
Information about using Brandikonic
1. User Consent
2. Visitors under the age of 18
Our Service is not offered to persons under the age of 18. Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 18.
3. Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Information, only as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- If you are a Designer, we may require that you provide your bank account information for payment deposit and your KYC documents (PAN Card or Driving Licence) for identity verification.
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third-party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information, and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalfs, such as Design Briefs, Design projects, Design Concepts, Design Templates, Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages, and any other information you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address and any other content included in the e-mail to send you a reply.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points on our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
- We currently use Google Analytics as well as Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Google Analytics collects information and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/, http://www.google.com/privacy.html, and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you automatically and store it in log files. The information may include your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, clickstream data and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information for the purposes of security and to detect fraudulent activity.
4. Third-Party Websites
5. Third-Party Sites
6. Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- Please contact us using the information in the “Contact” section, if you would like further information concerning your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them. We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time stated by applicable law. Depending on the circumstances and the information you request, we may require additional methods of verification at our discretion. Please note that certain information may be exempt from your requests if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation.
- When you create an Account on Brandikonic, we may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by getting in touch with us at Brandikonic@gmail.com through email and with the appropriate subject.
- Deletion or Changes
- Upon request, Brandikonic will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may change any of your Personal Information get in touch with us at Brandikonic@gmail.com through email and with the appropriate subject. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by getting in touch with us at Brandikonic@gmail.com through email and with the appropriate subject, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
- Brandikonic is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We (and our third-party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or SS#) on our order forms, we (or our third-party service providers) encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Brandikonic uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Brandikonic cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, we may post your testimonial for marketing purposes. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at Brandikonic@gmail.com.
- You may contact us regarding this policy by getting in touch with us at Brandikonic@gmail.com through email and with the appropriate subject.